INTERNATIONAL REGISTER OF SHIPPING (INTLREG)
Established in 1993, International Register of Shipping (INTLREG) is an independent classification society. INTLREG is a provider of classification, certification, verification and advisory services. We are looking for suitable candidate for the below position;
POSITION: DATABASE ENGINEER
Department: Technology Solutions Department
Employment Type: FULL-TIME
LOCATION: KOCHI KERALA, INDIA
- High end SQLServer DBA with Performance engineering skills that include the ability to diagnose performance related issues. Experience working in “Performance Tuning”.
- The knowledge of using SQLServer Performance Monitor, the ability to analyze Query showplans. A strong knowledge of SQL and stored procedure analysis. Plus, the traditional DBA skill set for managing a database environment.
- Administration, Installations, Migrations, Backup and Recovery
- Monitoring and analyzing SQL Server Logs and Application logs.
- The candidate should have experience working in Azure, AWS
- Good understanding of Indexes, Statistics
- Creation and maintenance of Databases, creating Roles and managing user permissions, resolving deadlocks.
- Worked on Database Maintenance, Backups and Recovery Plans.
- Database Monitoring, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Backup/Recovery, Security Management.
- Strong working experience in creating, modifying tables, Index (Cluster/Non-Cluster), Developed Different Maintenance Plans for database monitoring, table partitioning.
- Administering databases in development, test and production environment.
- Implementing best practices for access controls
- Ability to document technical as well as management process flows
- Ability to work effectively with business areas, IT Support teams and peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- PG: PG Diploma in Computers, MCA in Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers, M.Tech in Computers
Candidates with experience of the below proficiencies are encouraged to apply for this position:
- At least 5-7 years’ relevant experience in database engineering.
- Extensive experience with database technologies and architecture.
- Sound knowledge of best practices in database engineering and data security.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- Technical Writing Skills
- Project Management Skills.
REMUNERATION: Competitive benefits as per industry standards.
BENEFITS: Great benefits and working environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org