Damage Survey and Repair Management
Severe damage to a ship’s structure, mechanical components, or systems endangers both the ship’s safety and commercial operations.
INTLREG has a strong team of technical specialists that can provide a quick and competent survey of the damage as well as assistance with interim and permanent repairs to minimize downtime.
The on-site surveyor will be backed by a team of seasoned professionals in many disciplines such as hull, machinery, cargo systems, and so on. They will utilize their experience and cutting-edge computation tools to provide you with appropriate technical advice on how to manage certain scenarios. INTLREG has a more than 14,000 vessels, providing us a broad and deep understanding of all ship types.
Our expertise and services for vessel damage and repair management include the following:
- Support for hull structure damage and repair, propulsion and machinery systems, components, and rudder systems
- Evaluation of remaining hull capacity following a grounding or collision
- If applicable, advice on weather limitations for the journey to a repair yard.
- Repair processes and drawings are guided and accepted.
- If necessary, maintain close communication with all parties involved.
- Propulsion plant alignment
- Docking calculation in loaded situation, if applicable
Contact INTLREG for damage and repair management following an incident:
- Reduce downtime by providing timely and cost-effective assistance in resuming operations on your ship.
- On-site assistance is provided through our network of more than 100 survey stations staffed by highly qualified and empowered surveyors.
- Regional high-level decision-making authority is derived from a network of regional chief surveyors.
- Direct access to highly qualified technical professionals who will assist you throughout the whole procedure, from damage assessment to permanent repairs.