INTLREG’s value add in representing Flag states
Through their extensive world-wide resources of expertise, INTLREG has in-house capability to undertake surveys, maintain records and conduct the technical reviews necessary to fulfil the requirements of the various IMO international conventions and codes.
Based also on the national standards imposed by individual flag states, INTLREG undertakes statutory work on behalf of individual IMO member states. 38 governments around the world currently delegate this authority to INTLREG.
INTERNATIONAL REGISTER OF SHIPPING (INTLREG) provides rules, regulations and surveys to maintain the physical aspects of the ship’s structure and machinery, while statutory surveys are related to the safety of the crew and the safe operation of the vessel.
The following are examples of the major conventions and codes under which INTLREG provides certification services.
- International Convention on Load line (Load Line)
- International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
- Convention on the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea (COLREG)
- International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (MARPOL)
- International Convention on Tonnage Measurement of Ships (ITC 1969)
- Code of Safe Practice for Solid Bulk Cargoes (BC Code)
- International Management Code for the Safe Operation of Ships and for Pollution Prevention(ISM Code)
- International Ship and Port Facility Security Code (ISPS Code)
- International Grain Code (Grain Code)
- Caribbean Cargo Ship Safety Code (Caribbean Code)
- Crew Accommodations, ILO Convention 92,153
- Cargo Gear, ILO Convention 152
- Minimum Standards in Merchant Ships, ILO Convention 147 Bulk Chemical Code (BCH Code) International Bulk Chemical Code (IBC Code)
- Gas Carrier Code (GC Code)
- International Gas Carrier Code (IGC Code)
- High-Speed Craft Code (HSC Code)
- Code of Safety for Dynamically Supported Craft
Looking to find out more details of where INTLREG can assist you globally? Write to us now at firstname.lastname@example.org