Availability of highly competent human resources as well as a global network of surveyors enables International Register of Shipping (INTLREG) to provide comprehensive and integrated services for the maritime industry at extremely competent costs and with unmatched professionalism, anywhere in the world. Services include:
- Classification of Ships and Offshore Installations as per Societies Rules and Regulations
- Statutory Certification of the above as per IMO & ILO Conventions and National Regulations
- Certification of Marine Components as per Societies Rules and Regulations
- Approval Service Suppliers such as Thickness Gauging firms, Radio Surveyors, NDT firms, servicing stations for Life Saving and Fire fighting appliances, etc.
- Certification of Management Systems of Companies and Ships under various standards, such as ISM Code.
- Third party Inspection services for Industrial Components as per various National and International Standards as well as customer specifications
- Advisory services to the Marine Community, including flag states, owners, operators, shipbuilders, repairers, port authorities, etc. in the fields of Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Management Systems, Risk and Reliability, Maritime Law, Business Process Re-engineering and other related fields.
- Documentation Services, such as preparation of ISM Manuals, T&S Booklet, SOPEP, Cargo Securing Manual, etc.
- Training services for the marine industry including seafarer training, training for shipping industry professionals, marine surveyors and auditors.
INTLREG also has the necessary resources to provide tailor made services to cater to the customers’ specific requirements, in the fields of Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Management Systems, Risk and Reliability and Maritime Law.